Michaela of Love Letters to Old Hollywood was so sweet to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award, which I had never received before. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Write a blog post accepting your nomination.
- Show the blogger who nominated you how much you love them by thanking them in the post and linking to their blog.
- Tell us seven things about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs that you love.
- Let the bloggers you’ve nominated know they’ve received an award.
- Post the rules again to let those bloggers know how it works.
Here are seven things about myself:
- Besides visual arts and writing, I also have a strong background in music (especially in jazz), which solidified during my high school years. Growing up, I’ve played piano, violin, guitar, bass, and various percussion instruments. Piano is my go-to, but I also love playing double bass.
- My Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is INFJ, which is considered to be the rarest personality type. Only about 1% of the world’s population is an INFJ type.
- I always give myself too many creative projects to do (for some reason, all at once) whenever I get that rare burst of inspiration, so I end up getting inevitably overwhelmed and unproductive. However, I am working towards compiling a book of my own short stories, (some kind of) a novel, and a big Keaton-related project.
- I’m fluent in American Sign Language (I started learning it before I could speak), intermediate in French, and slowly working on Polish.
- I am a huge art history enthusiast, and my favorite painter is Edward Hopper.
- Before I decided to dedicate my life on becoming a walking Buster Keaton encyclopedia, I was a walking Beatles encyclopedia for the entirety of my teenage years.
- I’ve been regularly (this is a loose term nowadays) writing letters to pen pals for about seven years.
I would now like to nominate:
Nominees, I extend my congratulations to you all, and look forward to getting to know you! Once again, Michaela, many thanks for the nomination! ❤